- We want you to have a happy a relaxing time with us. We pride ourselves on keeping our cabins fresh and clean for each of our guests. You can help by:
- Not cleaning fish in your cabin. We have an outdoor kitchen that you can use and freezer space if you need it.
- Limiting smoking to outdoor spaces only. Please bring your own ashtray or put waste in the firepit.
- Not disposing of ashes in the indoor trashcans. It is very difficult to remove the smell! If you enjoy smoking marajuana please bring an odor proof container or leave it in your car.
- Not using fireworks; the noise scares our animals and the wildlife!
- We love them, but it has not worked for us to have folks bring their furry friends. Regrettably, we are unable to accommodate pets. We do have resident dogs that you can borrow for throwing sticks, taking walks, swimming, etc. They may be checked out at the office.
- Please note that if you clean fish, smoke or have a stow away pet in your cabin we will charge you a minimum of $200.00 cleaning fee!
- Also, we understand normal use, but please be responsible for any damages.
Children of all ages are welcome but please note:
- Our property has many opportunities for exploration, but parents need to exercise caution. You will be staying close to the Sol duc River and Beaver Creek. There can be fast moving and/or deep water. Water safety should be observed at all times.
- Our homestead is also home to livestock. The animals are friendly, but they are large. Children should be kept out of pastures and small fingers should be kept out of our animals mouths.
- We are surrounded by wilderness areas. There are some nice walks in the back woods. There are some trails and it is not easy to get lost, but we do not want children wandering away. We have resident deer, elk, coyotes, etc. and one can encounter wildlife. One or all of our three dogs would be happy to accompany you on your walk if you choose.
- We try and observe quite time between 10:00pm and 7:00am. Please be considerate of folks that have come here for the peaceful atmosphere!!